Our website should be accessible to most internet users, regardless of ability.
You can change the layout and colour of our website by using the style changer. This system only changes the stylesheets which control the visual presentation layer of our website; the content remains the same. There are twelve possible layout and colour schemes: Graphics Rich (The default scheme, best for web browsers), Handheld (For small screen devices like PDAs and mobile phones), Printer Friendly (Some navigation elements may disappear), Black and White, and High Contrast.
The UK Government provides access key guidelines (2.4.4 UK Government access keys standard), which we also use on our website:
|8||Terms and conditions||YES|
|9||Feedback and contact details||YES|
|0||Access key details||YES|
To use the access keys, please refer to the help guide that comes with your web-browser software.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer users: select View > Text Size
- Netscape users: select View > Text Zoom
- Firefox users: select View > Text Size
- Opera users: select View > Zoom
Increase text contrast:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer users: select Tools > Internet Options > Accessibility
- Netscape users: select Edit > Preferences > Appearance > Colors
- Firefox users: select Tools > Options > General > Fonts and Colors
If you want to, you can use the full graphics version of our website.
We love feedback, so please don't hesitate dropping the webmaster a line with your questions or suggestions.